Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

What Happened to our Booking? And our Ship?

A month or so passed and we were busy doing our everyday routines.  Finally a question came up on a Sunday morning about our cabin on the upcoming Hawaii Cruise. So I went on line to pull up our reservation.  It came up as an unrecognized reservation. The travel agency was closed  on Sunday, so I decided to just pull up the ship and look at the room we had booked. It was an Ocean View.




I could not pull up the ship. Finally I called Norwegian Cruise Lines directly. They informed me that the ship had been renamed Norwegian Sky and was reallocated to an Asian itinerary.

I was  dumbfounded.

Needless to say, the first thing to do on Monday morning was to get ahold of the travel agent.


No comments:

Post a Comment